Enterprises are turning to Public Clouds as new Data Center as part of their digital transformation journey. While they are facing new networking security challenges due to lack of visibility and continuous awareness, a new security model, Cloud Native Network Security Service, is needed. Valtix delivers service centric and highly automated security solutions to accelerate your journey to the Cloud.
Continuously Discover and Secure Cloud Apps
and Remediate Risks
Valtix cloud firewalls are deployed as a reverse proxy in a virtual private cloud in your cloud account, geolocated in front of the protected web services. Incoming traffic is proxied through Valtix for content inspection to block malicious traffic while legitimate client traffic passes through with low latency.
- End to end encryption is preserved
- Deployed in clusters across Availability Zones with auto scaling
- Intrusion prevention and inspection to layer threat detection
- OWASP Top 10 Protection and advanced WAF Rulesets protects against bot attacks, vulnerability exploits and the latest threats
Egress enforcement applies very granular internet access rules for workloads. Rules are applied once and distributed across all Valtix cloud firewalls.
- Prevents Command and Control (C&C) outbound communications
- Prevent data exfiltration activities
- Ensures the validity of the target hosts when workloads need to download updates, patches and other needed software
Internal communication (VNet-to-VNet or VPC-to-VPC)is enforced when accessing critical assets. Rules are flexible to secure backend web and non-web based applications.
Access is enforced by Valtix firewall service as the WAF and IPS engine inspects traffic for malicious contents and alerts on suspicious access requests.
Security processing is auto-scaled and ensures security does not become a bottleneck with internal communications.
- Transit Gateway / Services VPC or VNET Integration to prevent lateral movement
- Ensures the policies move with your apps as the footprint scales
- Full TLS In / TLS Out proxy for PaaS workloads
API Gateway Security
Valtix cloud firewalls are deployed to secure incoming connections to the API gateway and backend lambda functions acting as a API endpoint. Incoming traffic is proxied through Valtix for content inspection. Malicious traffic is blocked, while legitimate client traffic passes through with low latency.
- Full visibility of API requests is logged and made available for external analysis
- Advanced WAF Rulesets protects against bot attacks, vulnerability exploits and the latest threats
- Intrusion Prevention inspection to layer threat detection
- Auto scaling and deployed in clusters