- Responsible for developing and executing outbound technical communication, including product best practices, competitive reviews, demo environments etc.
- Creation, maintenance, and delivery of effective technical tools, whitepapers, and technical trainings for sales, customers, and partners;
- Lead the competitive research and testing to identify key competitive advantages of Valtix product and deliver them to sales, customers, and partners;
- Be a key technical evangelist for Valtix, speaking at seminars, conferences and customer briefings;
- Provide technical and competitive feedback to the product management and engineering teams on the features on the roadmap;
- BS/BA in a computer-related field or equivalent experience required;
- Prior experience as a technical marketing engineer, preferably for network and infrastructure security;
- Strong customer advocacy skills and experience, ability to work in difficult customer situations;
- Experience with cloud & hybrid technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare, and Containers is highly desired;
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Perl highly desired;
- Requires some travel.
- Early-stage stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Weekly catered lunch, snacks, fruits, drinks and monthly happy hour events