- Lead network architecture discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
- Guide enterprises as they navigate a multi-cloud landscape and deliver network architecture that meets their business needs.
- Collaborate with Solutions Architect team and Engineering team to design and build automation solutions to build out the architecture using Valtix Cloud Native solutions and simplify security operations.
- Pre and Post-deployment validation of customer and partner use cases using labs and testbeds.
- Contribute to partner and customer-specific technical enablement strategies.
- Valtix solutions using hands-on training, documents and presentations, and white-boarding sessions.
- Serve as the technical expert of Valtix products around the Network Security platform and workflows.
- Conduct architecture reviews, implement best practices to remediate any critical issues, and educate customers and partners on how to improve their implementations.
- Strong customer advocacy skills and experience, ability to work in difficult customer situations;
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Perl highly desired;
- Fluent in AWS, Azure, or GCP platforms.
- Experience connecting to AWS VPCs using VPN Gateway or Transit Gateway.
- Experience using cloud automation and orchestration tools. Working knowledge in two or more of IaC (Infrastructure as Code) such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, and Azure Resource Manager.
- AWS/Azure/GCP Solutions Architect certification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Early-stage stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Weekly catered lunch, snacks, fruits, drinks and monthly happy hour events